Work Together Better
- Do your team members need to re-energize, revitalize and rekindle passion for their careers?
- Do you need to find out how to keep the negativity of difficult people from rubbing off on you?
- Do your people need real-life communication strategies that boost morale and help them work together better?
As a communication expert, Sarita literally wrote the book: If You Can’t Say Something Nice, What DO You Say?: Practical Solutions For Working Together Better.
She’s traveled worldwide for 20+ years as a professional speaker providing high-energy, interactive, and informative keynote presentations and workshops.
Sarita enjoys empowering audiences and helping them have fun learning how to:
- Stay positive in the face of adversity, uncertainty and change
- Confront tough communication situations, deal with difficult people and overcome workplace negativity
- Work together better…even in these high-tech times
Sarita’s TEDx Talk
Sarita has spoken in ALL 50 states, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Jamaica, Canada, England, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, and Iceland. Her clients include Hewlett Packard, Kaiser Permanente, Department of the Navy, Los Angeles County and the University of California, among others. She is a former university dean of students with a Masters Degree in Counseling, and the author of the book
“If You Can’t SaySomething Nice,
What DO You Say?”
Practical Solutions for Working Together Better
Sarita’s upbeat and interactive style allows her audiences to have fun learning how to stay positive, constructively confront tough communication challenges and work together better.
Her high energy keynotes & workshops provide real-life solutions and inspire positive action!
WHAT CLIENTS ARE SAYING ABOUT SARITA:
National Management Association
Texas Counseling Association
“Your lively presentation not only entertained our attendees, but also provided them with some great tactics for dealing with workplace stress and succeeding despite workplace challenges.”
Department of the Navy
“You accomplished all that we had hoped for, and more.”
University of California
“If you have a budget for only one guest or keynote speaker, book Sarita Maybin! She delivers.”
Bloomberg Televison NYC
“You were very pleasant and easy to work with – a meeting planner’s dream!”
Idaho Hospital Association
Please visit the Client Testimonials Page for additional comments!