“If You Can’t Say Something Nice, What DO You Say?”
A Constructive Confrontation Presentation
We’ve all been told “If you can’t say something nice, don’t say anything at all.” This high energy presentation based on Sarita’s book provides practical approaches and positive phrases for those times when you need to say something NOT so nice. Learn how to constructively clue someone in, deflect the negative comment of a well-meaning friend, or let a business colleague know what he or she is doing drives you crazy — without destroying the relationship.
This presentation will provide answers to such questions as:
- How do I know if I should confront a situation or just let it go?
- How can I soften the sting when giving negative feedback or bad news?
- What should I do if someone asks my opinion and I have nothing good to say?
- How do I tell my boss a thing or two without appearing ugly or insubordinate?
- What’s the best way to respond to nasty comments like “that’s a dumb idea,” “I knew you couldn’t do it” or “what were you thinking?”